Oct 3, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!....11 weeks

In about 20 minutes I am leaving to go out of town for a week, and I'm pumped, not about being away from Adam for 7 days (which we have NEVER done), but about what I'm going to do. I'm headed out today for the mountains in North Georgia, where me and 7 other ladies who also work for reThink Group are going to have a retreat. I've heard nothing but great things about these women, and I'm excited to learn more about the job that I am doing. If you don't know what  I do, I work part-time from home, meaning I haven't actually met all of the women going this weekend (we are scattered over the US). The company I work for produces church curriculum for pre-school, elementary, and student ministries for churches. Well there is WAY more to it than curriculum; it's more of a mindset and vision for the church and family. Anyway, we will have our retreat for a few days. Then we are headed to work the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. And Adam and one of his friends will be going to that conference, so I'll get to see my hubby :) I feel so incredibly blessed to do what I do, be able to meet the wonderful people I'm meeting, and partner with churches who are excited about the new way they are doing ministry.

On another topic, I am still feeling pretty good! I'm still hungry quite often, but I feel like I moved into the realm of most foods tasting quite yummy now!  Adam took another belly shot of me last night, exactly 11 weeks.



My next appt. is in about a week and a half! Yay! I know God is just growing and protecting this baby, and I can't wait to meet this little one. I'm not sure if I will be able to post anymore this week, but I will try! I hope you all have a great weekend:) God bless!

3 comments:

  1. I see it, I really see it! (The bump, I mean!) You look gorgeous and I am loving that blue cardigan!

    Hope you have a great time on your retreat. I know you will be happy to get back to your hubby though!

    Love you
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lauren, I see it too! you look great! I love you!

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing... I really can see a little-bitty belly this time! I'm sure your retreat will be awesome- what a great place to renew and refresh! Love you!

    ReplyDelete