Apr 19, 2010

40 weeks

I know I posted this a few days ago..but my heart is SO FULL! I can't describe the overwhelming feeling of excitement and peace that I feel. It seems odd that I would feel both of those emotions, but oddly enough, that it exactly how I feel. Adam and I have been praying very specifically over this pregnancy the past 9 months (well more than that), and it is a dream to watch it all unfold.

Today will be the last pregnancy post!

Let me just let that sink in.

Our little boy is so close to meeting us! Since we knew this last weekend would be our last weekend with just the two of us, we went on a date! And it was honestly, one of the best weekends we have ever had! Not that you care to know, but I will in the future, let me recap what we did! We both got somewhat dressed up, which for me meant a nice top and jeans (no dresses fit!) And before we left we took some video of us talking about Jackson, and how we were excited. Adam got some video of my ginormous belly, and we videoed Jackson's room. Adam also did a little dance on the video for our sweet son:) Then we took some pictures of us, and Jackson!

That night we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger (my newest crave) and of course, I ordered what made the 4th chocolate milkshake I had had  in a week in a half!  After that we went and saw "Date Night" which I strongly recommend- it was HYSTERICAL! Honestly, we laughed the entire movie. 

It was such a sweet time for us. Over dinner, and when we got home, all we talked about was how excited we were and how our lives were about to change forever. This entire experience has drawn Adam and I so much closer together, and we know that the next few days will only deepen our relationship with one another. 

Right now Adam is at work making some cd's of our favorite worship music for us to take to the hospital, and I'm about to go write down some verses we've been praying the past several months. Our hearts desire is that no matter what, we will be able to bring God glory through this experience. We want to be able to bless God since he has already blessed us!

Here are some pictures of us from the weekend, and some 40 week  belly pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment