Oct 13, 2010

I Know that You are for Me..

Did you know that God is for you? That he is on your side, that he is your biggest fan? Sometimes circumstances do not go as planned, or when our prayers seem to go unanswered, we may not vocalize it, but we feel like God is not there, or worse, that God is against us. We think because we didn't do such and such, or because we did such and such, that God is against us. You should know today that God is not against you. God is not your enemy. The bible says that God is for us. Praise Jesus. This means that the creator of the universe, the maker of heaven and earth, the redeemer of souls, the ultimate healer is on your side, shepherding you towards what is best. 

Lately, for whatever reason, I have had to remind myself that Jesus is on my side. That he is not disgruntled with me. He loves me more than I could ever possibly comprehend, and he wants abundant life for me. He is for me. I know that he is for me. I've listened to the following song over and over and over, and over, making the song my prayer, to remind myself that God is FOR ME! Listen to the song, and be blessed:)

Kari Jobe "You are for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment