Nov 23, 2009

19 weeks and growing:)

Well, I must be honest, I am still on cloud nine just thinking about our little man Jackson! We are just SO excited that we now know who is in my tummy..... AHH! It's amazing!:)

This past weekend we had our annual fall retreat for our students at church, and let me just brag on my husband a minute. He is the most amazing Student guy in the ministry! We took about 60 students to this retreat, where we combined with 2 other churches. Adam created the vision for the entire weekend, and I must say all 200 students had a blast. They learned more about themselves and how to connect with God, the way God made them. Adam also coordinated "The Amazing Race" on Saturday, where all the students were put in teams and competed in a series of events, which they LOVED!I love my husband so much, and I love working beside him watching God change students lives!

At first, I was a little nervous how I would do at the retreat, being pregnant. But, it actually went very well. I ended up getting a full bed to myself:), and the hospitality team let me eat early a few times when I needed to. Adam was great about telling some of the adults who didn't know me, that I was pregnant and that if I ever needed to eat, they needed to help me find some food:)! 

Jackson has been moving more and more lately. I feel him everyday, and love every minute of it! I was hoping that Adam could feel it, but I don't think his movements are strong enough yet. One night he was moving so much, so Adam put his hand on my stomach. Unfortunately, every time I squealed, "Did you feel that?!" Adam shook his head no, haha. And I would respond, it never failed, with "You didn't feel that!?" in which case Adam would say, "Nope, not a thing!" This little game went on for about  5  minutes before we both gave up, and resigned ourselves to the fact that we needed to wait a couple more weeks before he would feel it. But when he does, it will be amazing!!

We are very much looking forward to Thanksgiving, me mainly because of the food:o) But no, we are very excited about seeing family as well. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll leave you with some belly pics:

1 comment:

  1. Definitely can see now... I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!! We missed see you. Can't wait to see how you've grown at Christmas!
    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete