Sep 6, 2009

New Beginnings

It never ceases to amaze me how perfect God's timing is. This fall has been full of several new beginnings. I recently started a part-time job that I am able to do from home, just a few hours a day. I work with churches all over the country helping them implement their pre-school curriculum. Our church uses this curriculum, and I so believe in it that talking about it with other churches who are just starting to use it excites me!

Also, I joined the Community Bible Study (CBS) in our area. I take care of the older home-school students as their moms meet and study the bible. Another day of the week I meet with about 20 very Godly women who are also on the leadership team of CBS and we go through our bible study. And of course, as the Lord would have it, the theme of this year's CBS bible study is "New Beginnings"!

But perhaps the most amazing new beginning God has started in Adam and my life is our new little blessing! About three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I woke up that Sunday morning just feeling different. I can't explain the feeling. I've heard other women say, "you just know." And they are right. I "just knew". That night I took a pregnancy test, and it very quickly turned positive! Here is a picture Adam took of me that night, not necessarily the best belly shot, but we have 9 months to get that shot just perfect:)
About a week ago we went to the Dr. for our first appointment! Everything was so exciting! Even giving the bazillion viles of blood was exciting because it was apart of being pregnant! We did get to see our little bundle of joy on the ultrasound, and we heard his/her heartbeat, which the Dr. said was very healthy! Here is pic of our little baby:Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this incredible journey! "For You created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139: 13- 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment